Results-Focused Legal Advocacy For Clients Throughout Greater Seattle
Nicholas W. Juhl
- Insurance Subrogation
- Commercial Litigation
Nick Juhl focuses his practice in the areas of insurance subrogation and commercial litigation. He received his undergraduate degree (B.A., Business Economics, 2001) from Washington State University and his law degree from Seattle University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004).
In 2010, Nick Juhl was named a Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics Magazine.
Nick Juhl is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and National Association of Subrogation Professionals.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- J.D. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Washington State University
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Business Economics
- Washington, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Washington, Member, 2005
- King County Bar Association, Member, 2005
- Washington State Bar Association, Member, 2004
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals, Member
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Member
- IRWIN SCHWARTZ SCHOLARSHIP, 2008 – Present
- Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics Magazine, 2010 – Present