Lovik & Juhl, PLLC offers a broad range of legal services for start-up and established small to medium sized businesses in the Greater Seattle Area. For many of our clients we serve as their general counsel.
Forming a new business in Washington can pose special problems. At Lovik & Juhl, PLLC we provide clear, concise explanations to our clients about available business entity options ranging from Sole Proprietorships, all forms of Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), and Corporations (Subchapter S and C). We will provide detailed information on the advantages and possible risks associated with each allowing you to optimize your business.
- Entity Choice
- Sole Proprietorships, all forms of, and Business rights & obligations
- Partnerships (General / Limited)
- Corporations (Subchapter S and C)
- Business Organization Documents
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate By-Laws
- Meeting Minutes / Resolutions
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- LLC Operating Agreements